Favorites Blogs and TED? (Not the teddy bear)
First I want to star this post by once again announcing that my blog is no logger www.NataliaBosch.co.cc, change your bookmarks and all because now is www.NataliaBosch.blogspot.com. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your support daily in the blog..So don’t forget to stay tuned for new post each week on my blog.
Phew, Ok now i’m going to talk about my 10 favorite blogs of the moment.
1. independentfashionbloggers.org -As simple as an online community of fashion bloggers looking to build a better blogging experience. This is my go to (like a personal handbook ) when it comes to build a better blog and now all the techiques to build one.
2. ashley-ringmybell.blogspot.com -You may seen here on ABC series Revenge but this UK girl also is a fashion blogger long before here acting carrier. This girl is a true inspiration, here style, the fact that her blog isn’t .com and is blogspot and much more created a unique fashion blogger.
3. Natalieoffduty.blogspot.com -Natalie is a model, most know as a Volcom girl and a blogger for the Volcom community but she also has her fahion blog call ”Natalie off Duty” based most of the time in New York.
4. www.thelfashion.blogspot.com -22 year old german Student who loves all the beautiful things in life. a very cute and inspiring fashion blog.
5. www.dulceida.com -A very edgy fashion blog from Barcelona Dulce Aida.
6. racheletnicole.com – Two sisters one blog? What more could you ask for. Two completely different Fashion styles and personalities.
7. www.stellaswardrobe.com – a blog basically a photo diary of Stella’s Wardrobe.
8. Teenvogue.com -Fashion, Beauty and everything a girl loves.
9. breakfastwithtoast.com -love fashion? what a about boy fashion and great pics to prove it?
10. Seaofshoes.com -This was the first blog i reed about a fashion blogger. Fashion and many shoes.
TED is a nonprofit devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading. It started out (in 1984) as a conference bringing together people from three worlds: Technology, Entertainment, Design. Since then its scope has become ever broader. Along with two annual conferences.
Adam Garone has an impressive moustache, and it’s for a good cause. A co-founder of Movember, Garone’s initiative to raise awareness for men’s health — by having men grow out their moustaches every November — began as a dare in a bar in 2003. Now, it’s a worldwide movement that raised $126 million for prostate cancer research last year.
Hannah Brencher’s mother always wrote her letters. So when she felt herself bottom into depression after college, she did what felt natural — she wrote love letters and left them for strangers to find. The act has become a global initiative, The World Needs More Love Letters, which rushes handwritten letters to those in need of a boost.