Elections and politics on the web
You know what? I need to make an assignment for college in which I have to analyze the way polititians are using the media through the internet to help their campaigns. I will be honest, I could care less about elections and politics. I hate them with the full meaning of the word. It’s a parade every four years to see who has the biggest dick and who can eb the biggest douche. For ex:
First douche move? Make a commercial about how a mentally hadicapped person lost his job because of Law #7.
Second douche move? It was fake. It was not a real commercial and now there are two douche parties.
May we continue with the Douche examples?
- Every foiur years we have to suffer through the painfully stupid ideas of people that just say what they hear and believe themselve’s patrotic, there fore feeding politica parties’s egos.
- This year there are 6 different political parties; the internet only revolves ont he two most popular: PPD and PNP.
- Knowing there are better candidate with better platforms, nobody will ever look at them because they are the non popular opinion.
- All memes on the internet are based on a constant war between political parties intead of promoting platforms. The times they do post their platforms nobody cares unless one of them makes a mistake, appears on the news for being an idiot or if elected for not completinig what they priomised.
- People want things but aren’t willing to work for them and always need someone to blame.
- The top example? People “democratically” chose a govenor and then what happens? They criticize the person they pick but they are never at fault for picking that person.
There is an incredible amount of reasons why I don’t vote or follow politics. I am not a Puerto Rico registered voter and I don’t plan to be soon. As for the internet I just turn off my social networks during election year because to me it’s all hypocrisy.
Filed under: Uncategorized Tagged: class, college, college life, computer, disspaointment, frustration, hate, ideas, image, inf103, personal, politics, questioning, school, students, studies, thoughts, university, work